2017 OmniUpdate User Training Conference
Thanks for attending my session of Pulling in Content with OU Tags and Data Files at the 2017 OmniUpdate User Training Conference! Below are the resources that were mentioned in the presentation.
Other uses of Data Files
- Library DatabaseThe original tag/data file project that the blog post and presentation is based on. Note for the presentation I called them ‘journals’ whereas the Library calls them ‘databases’.
- Profile Pages
- Web Support Section – Shown in the demo. No link to the individual profile page.
- Provost About Us Section – Around 20+ profiles that have link to learn more about the individuals.
- Library About Us Section – Around 50+ profiles displayed in rows without photos. Uses the same data file concept.
Additional Posts & Dogs
- Pull in Files with XSL and Data Files – The original blog post from April 2016 that this presentation is based on.
- Create and A-Z Directory with XSL – Creating heading in an A-Z listing of Datafiles
OU Campus Tag Resources
If you have any additional questions, comment below, email me at my work email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ask on the OmniUpdate Community Network.