Webmaster & Manager of Web Communications, University of Northern Colorado
- Lead and manage web team consisting of Digital and UX Designer, Digital Content Specialist, and Digital Marketing Specialist. This team supports 400+ web authors on campus and is responsible for top-level websites, branding, digital marketing and web governance.
- Provided technical direction of the website, analytics, digital strategy and guidance to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing.
- Built and maintained web applications written in C# with SQL as the database backend.
- Completed a three-year content management system migration consisting of over 10k pages from individual Dreamweaver sites into enterprise content management system (CMS).
- Presented technical presentations at national higher education conferences on CMS implementation and web governance.
- Sight reading is the ability to see a piece of sheet music for the first time and play it correctly.
- A web application built in PHP that creates dynamic sheet music with a server-side module to generate dynamic MP3 audio files.
- Responsible for entire site including server administration, front and backend code, digital marketing, branding, and overall strategy.
Webmaster, University of Northern Colorado
- Provided technical direction, marketing and support to Director of Web Communications.
- Built open-source custom CMS integrations that using their restful API.
- Implemented GIT version control system and taught team members best practices.
Web Developer, University of Northern Colorado
- Built websites and assisted campus web authors.
Master of Science in Digital Currencies, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Coursework includes forex markets, crypto-currency global impact, regulation, innovation, cryptology, and law and programming Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Connected to the Bitcoin network with Python and created Ethereum apps with Solidity.
Coursework towards Online Master of Computer Science, Colorado State University, United States
- Completed two Masters courses in Database Systems and Object Oriented Design, from their Online Master of Computer Science program.
- Coursework and assignments were written with Java and utilized SQL.
Bachelor of Music, Performance, University of Norterhn Colorado, United States