Software Engineer, IOV Labs, Remote
- Building decentralized web applications in React (TypeScript) that interact with the RSK blockchain, an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) network.
- RIF Name Service Manager - Domain names on the RSK network.
- Identity Manager - Used to manage your self-soverign identity.
- Credential Verifier - Verify the data in credentials issued
- Safe and Vault Developer Sample Application - Create and manage multi-signature wallets on RSK.
- rLogin - A developer tool used to connect a dapp to the user’s software or hardware wallet.
- React Native Mobile Applications
- Identity Holder App for self-sovereign identity. This app holds the user’s private keys and verifiable credentials. It interacts with the RSK blockchain and uses IPFS to backup encrypted credentials.
- SmartWallet - A crypto wallet app that holds the users private keys and interacts with a smart contract to allow the user to pay fees with tokens. This project is currently in progress and the source code isn’t public yet.
- A Software as a Service web application built in PHP that creates dynamic sheet music with a server-side module to generate dynamic MP3 audio files for musicians to practice sight reading.
University of Northern Colorado
Webmaster & Manager of Web Communications, University of Northern Colorado
- Lead the web team consisting of Digital and UX Designer, Digital Content Specialist, and Digital Marketing Specialist. This team supports 400+ web authors on campus and is responsible for top-level websites, branding, digital marketing and web governance.
- Built and maintained test-driven, object-oriented C# web applications which use SQL as the database backend.
- Provided technical direction of the website, analytics, digital strategy and guidance to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing.
Webmaster, University of Northern Colorado
- Implemented the University’s templating system mentioned above.
- Provided technical direction, marketing and support to Director of Web Communications.
- Built open-source custom CMS integrations that using their restful API.
- Implemented GIT version control system and taught team members best practices.
Web Developer, University of Northern Colorado
Master of Science in Digital Currencies, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Coursework includes forex markets, crypto-currency global impact, regulation, innovation, cryptology, and law and programming Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Connected to the Bitcoin network with Python and created Ethereum apps with Solidity.
Coursework towards Online Master of Computer Science, Colorado State University, United States
- Completed courses in Database Systems and Object Oriented Design, from their Online Master of Computer Science program.
- Coursework and assignments were written with Java and utilized SQL.
Bachelor of Music, Performance, University of Northern Colorado, United States